18 Port Royal Way, Pensacola
Residential & Commercial Property Management in Pensacola & Gulf Breeze, FL
Residential Property Management Services
Our expertise is professionally leasing and managing properties in the Greater Pensacola area. We offer full-service solutions for property management and guidance throughout the process for homeowners, investment property owners, and tenants.
Our thorough screening complies with all applicable laws, including Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act. Every tenant application is evaluated based on credit, criminal background, sex offender registry (where allowed by law), employment verification and residency/rental history.
Requirements and instructions for individuals applying for a rental property through Manderson Realty Group. Prospective tenants should review these requirements and follow the provided instructions to complete their application.
- Eligibility: Only adults over the age of 18 are eligible to apply for the rental.
- Number of Roommates: No more than 2 roommates are allowed for the rental.
- Application Process: To apply use the link in the right side bar of this page, APPLY NOW and start your application. Payment is required to submit the application. The charge is $50.00 per application.
- Required Documents: Along with the application, you must submit specific documents upon request. These documents typically include pay stubs, rental references, military orders or verification of employment.
- Application Fee: There is an application fee of $50.00 per applicant, which must be promptly paid upon submission of the application.
- Financial Requirements: Applicants are required to have a credit score of 600 or higher and make at least 3 times the monthly rental rate in income.
- Rental History: Applicants should have an excellent rental history.
- Application Approval Process: Homes are not held until the application is completed, approved, and the prospective tenant is contacted by the management company. Submission of an application does not suggest or imply approval.
Our qualified licensed Sales Associates oversee and manage the application and lease signing with the approved tenant, using our professionally prepared lease, and ensure that all proper contracts are executed correctly. At this time, rents, deposits and any fees are collected in accordance with local, legal, and financial regulations and recorded in the property account.
Finally, the leasing agent and approved tenant conduct a walk-through to document conditions. This important walk-through assists in accurately assessing any changes in conditions when the tenant moves out.
What Property Owners Can Expect
- An electronic application and both criminal and credit background checks are conducted on every tenant over the age of 18 occupying the property. We make every effort to pre-qualify and find tenants who will pay rent on time and will take care of the property.
- Property advertising and tenant screening are included in the full-service leasing process, as well as rent-ready guidance, market rent analysis, professional showings, move-in property assessments/walk-thru, and tenant education at lease signing.
Timely & Reliable Maintenance
- Relationships with preferred vendors result in quick and reliable services when repairs or maintenance is needed or requested. Maintenance vendors are available to handle emergencies and to make sure it is done in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Tenants will have access to on-line payments options for prompt and reliable payment options. Auto-generated notices will keep cash flow under careful management.
Strict & Compliant Procedures
- If the unfortunate situation arises and eviction is necessary, our staff is knowledgeable in state and local landlord and tenant laws. Rent deadlines and late payment protocol will be clearly documented in the lease contracts and if necessary, we can initiate legal steps quickly and efficiently to minimize costs and get the property leased again.
Initial Assessment of the Property
Evaluation to determine a competitive monthly rental rate based on a comprehensive analysis of property condition, upgrades and features, school districts, location and current rental market rates will be presented to the property owner. Afterward, recommendations and guidance on how to make the property rent-ready and attract a premium rental rate will be determined.
Commercial Property Management Services
Our licensed Broker is experienced in commercial real estate and commercial sales transactions. He has completed core courses by the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute. In this ever-changing market, lease transactions and negotiations are becoming increasingly complex. Contact Manderson Realty Group for guidance and up-to-date information and regulations before making your decision. Let us give you an initial assessment of your property. Services include 1) Site Visit & Market Analysis 2) Advertisements across all platforms including Gulf Coast CMLS, LoopNet, and CoStar.
35 Landfall Dr, Pensacola
3135 Southfork Dr, Pace
304 Romana St, Pensacola
306 7th Ave, Pensacola
303 8th Ave, Pensacola
5052 Roland Rd, Pace
612 1st Ave Unit #Apt 29, Pensacola
6011 Otter Point Rd, Pensacola
6802 Lake Charlene Dr, Pensacola
Copyright© 2016 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS® This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.